For as long as I can remember, I’ve been a fan of things Geek. Sci-fi has been my staple literature. Star Trek has been on my family’s screens since my earliest memories. Star Wars dominates my personal mythology, right beside Star Trek. My earliest career ambition was to be a Vulcan Jedi.
Seattle was where my cousin and I came for comics (Golden Age Collectibles, which is still in Pike Place Market). The Pacific Science Center was a favorite, especially the science circus and the end of December.
I’m working on creating the definitive page for Geek-centric fun, events, activities, stores and general sites of interest. Please let cme know of anything I should add.
Greater Seattle geek sites, stores and fun stuff.
- Geek Events: My evolving list of comicons, and other geek-tastic events in the Pacific Northwest.
- Nerdy Seattle: a fantastic list of Seattle area geek events
- NW Geek Alliance: Portland centered Geek news, events and other fun
- Other Worlds: Edmonds Steampunk store
- Round The Table: Beer, Games, Fun in Lynnwood
- AFK Tavern: Everett’s Gamer Pub
- Geekwire: Seattle area tech news
- Golden Age Collectables: Seattle’s venerable comic shop in the Pike Place Market
- Subspace Comics: a long-time comic shop in Lynnwood, my fair city
- Capon Design: My friend Eugene’s YouTube channel. All kinds of fun stuff, from cosplay to tutorials.
- Museum of Popular Culture: a fantastic collection of Science Fiction and Fantasy delights. A Paul Allen project
- Living Computer Museum: Another Paul Allen project